darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Monday, June 04, 2007

219 - exhausted

I worked 11 hours bartending. On my feet in a short skirt, black boots and no bathroom break. Drank lots of water and I was almost in hopping tears when I got home. The only good thing? I had the sweetest relief of that kind ever. Angels sang and everything in the world seemed right for the few moments that I had to alleviate the pressure.

I could have gone but...

1- it was too busy to leave my bar
2- the line to the washroom was longer than the line ups for beer
3- I'm not a big fan of portables (I was working in the main tent outside)
4- I was having too much fun flirting with the hockey fans.

Major lactic acid buildup in my legs. Not comfortable. I didn't know how else to help myself other than lay on the floor/bed with my legs against the wall pointing up. I ended up doing that in the early morning when I got home on Sunday but only after taking the dogs out for a walk. If I didn't take them out after I using the bathroom I would have left their walk until the morning. That wouldn't be fair, I just had my moment of pleasure, they should have theirs too.

I slept like a baby. I plugged the phone to charge, washed my face and brushed my teeth. Did my wall thing for my legs and then lay down in bed and got in some much needed shut eye.

My phone rings early on Sunday morning, about 730am. I think Oh my goodness I'm late. For what I'm not so sure. I search for the phone and knock over my bottle of water, thank goodness its capped.

Its D calling. I answer and hes telling me hes heading out for breakfast.. and I wait and there's not offer to get me breakfast. Oh well I cant win them all. I ask him where hes going and hes not too far away. He says 'well I thought Id give you a call and see if you were up for a visitor at this time.' I reply without thinking. 'You woke me up and I'm exhausted.'

We continue to chat for a bit and I'm starting to wake up and I ask him if hes coming over and he says 'you just told me you're tired.' I answered back that I had just woken up and am just then getting my mind thinking straight and I could use some morning sex.'

He turns the car around and 10 minutes later he comes in and I have to say that I getting that kind of wake up. Not the phone call but the sex part of my morning. He comes over and have quick intense orgasms. I know hes on his way somewhere but I don't remember where hes heading and we talk and laugh for a few minutes and we get dressed. Ive got a brunch date that calls me at 11:30 to let me know hes not going to make it. Its OK. I'm good with that and I can use the time to sleep instead of entertaining. But under any other circumstances I hate it when people cancel on me. GRR!!

I take a nap and wake up whenever the phone rings. Have unintelligible conversations until they give up and tell me that they'll call me later when my brain returns. I wake up and take the dogs out. Feel like the bottom of someones shoe and head off to work... in what I had on to take the dogs out. A beige tennis skirt, a tank top and a light white sweater. Feel like a bum but I wasn't feeling stellar. No one noticed. They all said I looked good. Phew! Fooled them this time didn't I?
Work was uneventful but someone was smiling down on me and my situation and made everything go smoothly. Even had time to talk to D for about 20 minutes in the middle of it all. Ill inject some insanity here (I think he likes me) Insert maniacal laughter as that's just crazy talk :) (shrugs)

Went home a bit early as I usually do. Took the dogs out, fed them and took a shower, made sure the alarm on my cell was enabled and went to bed with drops of water still on my body.

Still kind of sleepy Monday afternoon and I'm bartending at some pharmacist thingy tonight until who knows when then meeting D. Hopefully early enough to watch the end of the hockey game with him and have a few drinks, or for some serious feel good moments of laughter and pleasure.

M2 was coming into town but I had to let him know that next week would be better and hes able to juggle his schedule for me which was nice. Phew! Should make for a fun time. Hes not in town for long but when he is, its a very fun afternoon.

K and I will be meeting sometime this week, most probably the end of the week. If our schedules work out.

My work day here at J1 is almost over. I'm not ecstatic as I have another long night ahead of me at J2. They want me there for 5:30 and because I'm so Darling they said that I could come in whenever I could make it in. Either they are desperate or they know that I'm Gold :) HA!

The only thing that I am thinking of iS... what time Ill get off tonight...

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home