darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Friday, June 01, 2007

217 - June already

M called asking me if I was free to meet with him on Wed or Thurs next week. I said I would prefer Thurs. He said he'd call back to confirm that.

I called to let the bar know that I could bar tend at some banquet Monday night and while I was on the phone with him he also booked work for me for 2 other nights. One of them happens to be on the Thurs I told M I would meet him. Darn!

Maybe Ill be able to tell him that I can meet with him on Wed night instead. So I can work Thurs night and wear a jean skirt with a black top for some good ole country ho down. (I was told that's what I needed to wear) Which means Ill have to change Girls Night for that week.

I know Ill want to see D at some point. Ill have to see what his schedule is like. Get this, his schedule is changing and hell be working from say 1-9 or so. So I wont have anymore midnight callers. Well, midnight calls from him I should say. So I'm a bit confused at my reaction to his new schedule. I was glad that he didn't have to finish so late, but I was worried that things between us would get uhhh more than what it is. What? Me? Chicken? kinda yeah.

Even though he thinks we have similar outlooks, even though he thinks I'm sexy, even though etc etc... I don't know if any of this is anything other than something physical. He enjoys pleasing me and making sure that I'm satisfied. Likewise of course :) I shouldn't really think about it too much. But I do.

So I was a bit bummed as now I wont be able to have lunches et al with him. But.. I do get to see him in the evening and I will be able to get to sleep at a decent hour instead of 2 or so in the morning. Unless were going out and coming home at that time. lol

To make me feel better he said that he'd make time for me. Gee thanks. That makes me feel like a winner. Like everything else in my life. Enjoy it while you have it. You might not have it the next day.

He hasn't been feeling well. I think he has the flu... again. I told him he might need vitamins. He said he was taking those one-a-day vitamin pills... he thought about it a moment and then said he might need to take 2. Silly, but it made me laugh. Hes going to see his doctor this afternoon to find out whats happening. I hope I don't catch whatever it is. Who wants to have the flu in the summer?? Not I!

One of my girlfriends is coming back from Mexico this Saturday. Shes returning from a much needed week long vacation with her boyfriend. I can just imagine what shes doing now. A whole lot of relaxing in the sun. Not worrying about anything here at home. I'm jealous! She knows it and promised to bring back a few bottles that have worms in them. HA!

Tuesday night might be open as my sister and I might not see each other if we don't decide what we want to do other than play pool. If we end up not deciding what we both want to do then Ill sleep. I know ill need whatever sleep I can get for next week.

-----------------------------------------------------

A lot on the strange side. A coworker was thirsty, had an empty cup. Grabbed a bottle of water and poured herself a nice tall glass of H2O. I bet it was refreshing. I know it was. It was my bottle of water. It bothered me.

Have a great weekend... Where did May go? and welcome to June!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

  • At June 02, 2007 8:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Like I've said before (and as you are well aware), I have a soft spot for bartenders. ;)

     
  • At June 03, 2007 10:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    hmmm we have more in common now eh? Bartender... can I have a Margarita? ;) blended, thanks...

    How've you been? thought I'd stop over and tell you, you were on my mind tonight.

     
  • At June 04, 2007 12:41 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi Rocketman,

    Its one of the best jobs ive ever had and I know some people feel the same. The people I meet are a blast.

    Hi Chad,

    SO far so good. Could be betterof course but such is life :)

    Yes, something else in common it seems..

    Always nice to hear that someone has been thinking of me...

    Thanks for sharing :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home