darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Thursday, June 07, 2007

dream, fantasy, truth or fiction

Hes fully clothed stretched out on the bed hands behind his head. I walk around to the other side and stand looking him over as I sip from my glass. In my head Ive got a mental image of my head thrown back while he holds my hips as hes inside me. Ive also got a mental image of being wrapped in his arms as we spoon for a nap.

He gives me an opening as he says 'I could really go for a nap right now'

'A nap does sound good, I was thinking about asking you how you'd feel if we just took a nap'

I'm crawling up from the foot of the bed as I say this and I stop and stay kneeling by his hips. His hands still behind his head. I lift his shirt and undo his belt buckle, pull down his zipper and we have a brief conversation about zippers snagging skin. Happened to him once he says and its something he'd rather not recall. That made me laugh.

I leave his jeans open in a V and just run my fingers above him. From hip to hip. His skin is warm, soft and I can see him grow with the shift of his jeans. I continue to just touch and feel. At that time its not about sex for me. I actually just want to touch and feel. Give him a massage. Rub my hands over his body and have him feel calm and relaxed.

'I thought you wanted to take a nap' I hear and I smile, kind of lost in thought and now thrown into a moment of conflict as I want to take a nap, I need to take a nap, but I also want to bring those earlier images to reality.

'Pants off' I tell him as I tap his hip and move to the side. He pulls them off and I take him in my mouth and feel him harden more. He reaches in between my legs and I feel the heat from his hands through my pants. Pressing his palms up into me I rotate my hips and my head moves up and down over his body. My hair to one side so he has a clear view of what I am doing.

His other hand is just at the top of my head. His fingers softly massaging as they spread apart and come together. I turn my head and lick the length of him eyes open, watching him, his head tilted up to see what I am doing. Our eyes connect and I wink at him and swallow him whole again. The sound of air leaving his mouth in a rush turns me on and the hand in between my legs squeezes my inner high. That turns me on too.

I have a thought in the back of my mind. 'Too late to stop and just take a nap now' Which makes me smile. I know either way I will be satisfied.

I crawl myself backwards off of the bed and slowly bring my pants to my ankles as he watches. I crawl my way up, his body underneath me and I rub my breasts over his chest. He holds them in his hands and showers my nipples with attention. Licks, flicks and nibbles. All the while our lower bodies touching but not quite joined. My hips push down and I feel him rub against me.

I moan and lift myself off of him and lean up straight. I reach in between my legs and he holds himself in his hand and rubs himself over me. My hands land flat on his chest and he places himself at my opening and as I push down and inhale, he pushes up at the same time.

I move my body over his his eyes focused on where we are joined. I lean back on to my left side and my other hand on my inner thigh and hear 'oh yeah, that's it' I smile, continue to move my body over him and stop while I have him deep inside me. I lean forward and offer him my neck which he takes and flicking his tongue over the spot. His hips slowly push up to go deeper inside me and that makes my breath catch. Soon I'm holding myself up hands beside his head as my breasts sway in front of his face.

I lean up and somehow manage, without losing connection, have both feet flat on either side of him. I move my body over him and soon sounds other than our encouraging words are heard, bodies sliding against each other and skin slapping against each other is heard and this fuels us both and my earlier thoughts have now become a reality.

We both have orgasms that leave a satisfied grin on our faces. I look at him after our breathing have subsided and lay down beside him thinking, thoughts are powerful and I love how with enough hard work it can be reality.

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

  • At June 08, 2007 6:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I just woke up, and this is the first thing I read...what a way to start the day. You do realize that now I won't be able to think all day. :)

    By the way, it seems you enjoy being on top. A prior, similar post had you on top as well. Coincidence? Or an actual strong preference for that position? Just wondering...

     
  • At June 08, 2007 2:46 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi ROcketman,

    I hope that your day continued in the same manner then :)

    Im sure youll be thinking of something :)

    I enjo yit but it wouldnt be what tops the list... for now. I might be doing something wrong. Practice practice practice.

     
  • At June 08, 2007 7:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Well, I did over 100 miles of driving without cracking up my vehicle, so I guess I was able to clear my head. But it wasn't easy! :)

     
  • At June 09, 2007 4:28 PM, Blogger Scotty said…

    So are you going to tell us if it was dream, fantasy, truth or fiction?

     
  • At June 11, 2007 3:40 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi Scotty,

    Hmm that would ruin part of the fun. This way I can share my sexcapades if indeed there are any to share in a way where it might be a dream, fantasy or pure
    fiction. :)

    Im sure you enjoy any sexual dream/fantasy you have :)

    Heres to an overactive imagination and to a possible high sex drive lol cant give too much away :)

     
  • At June 11, 2007 3:40 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi Rocketman,

    Thats a lot of driving. Its a great topic to be thinking of! :) lol

     
  • At June 11, 2007 5:52 PM, Blogger Scotty said…

    Boo! ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home