darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Thursday, June 14, 2007

228 - Choose Darlings Adventure

Have I told you how much I enjoy D and the extra curricular activities we partake in? Its pretty fantastic as its a turn on for him to see me have as many petit morts as possible when were together. Me wanting to please.. die a little.. a lot with him.

I cant really say anything bad about this thing that we have. I just miss falling asleep after a night of much passion.

He got off work early last night.

Did we...

Option A Go out for drinks, get loaded and somehow didn't have enough energy for sex.

Option B stay in for sex and made such a mess that I slept on the futon in the living room.

Option C talked on the phone and went to our respective beds without any physical contact.

Ive got a long night ahead of me and its not even close to being over. Ill be working the annual Beaver Boxing Fundraiser tonight. I think last year when I worked the event I ended early in the morning. I know Ill be exhausted. I'm tired now and its midday. I need an energy boost at some point later. Hmm I wonder what I am thinking of that will give me that boost... any guesses?

I know I'm tired now and Ill be exhausted later and I'm wondering about my sex life and if I can fit it in somehow. Yes after I get off work. Maybe...I'm sure Ill think of something to make it all happen the way I want it to.

Tonight at the Beaver Boxing Fundraiser.

Will I be...

Option A walking around the inside of the ring in between rounds holding a sign high above my head wearing something tight black and very leg showcasing not to mention showing off everything else... letting everyone know what round is coming up.

Option B Wearing a short skirt to maneuver around closely placed tables to promote this that or the other.

Option C Flirting with those who stand in front of me waiting for drinks that will tickle their throat which will make them more relaxed, open and a bit more bold when it comes to getting womens attentions.

Job #2 I haven't been to in a while. Ill be working there 4 out of 5 days next week. From J1 straight to J2. The start of my day is at 6am or so. Those days Ill be finished my working day at 9pm. Again I'm wondering about when I'll be able to work in sex, those in soup and other recreational sports.

Maybe Ill have to be a bit less social next week. Make mad money that week and then be able to blow it all the week after. Maybe. Or I could have my cake and eat it too... me likey this train of thought listen up...

My goal for next week and I have to start preparing now. OK tomorrow as today isn't a good day as its full of other things. My goal is to make sure I eat well and healthy to keep me going daily and to plan things in detail as far as my travel/arrival time, groceries/food prep, sleep and of course the social and sexual activities that I don't want to miss out on.

Ill need some time off to recoup and relax I think. Maybe Ill take some time off when I don't have so much going on. We shall see.

Oh maybe late July is when Ill take some time off as FIFA is in Ottawa and Ive been requested to work those events.

Lunch time :)

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At June 14, 2007 1:48 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    In the first section, it can't be Option C, because that kind of thing happens only to me. So I'll guess B instead.

    In the second section, I'll pick A, simply because I'd like to picture you in such an outfit. B is good too, with a short skirt...Mmmmm, Mmmmm, Mmmmm. :)

     
  • At June 15, 2007 10:13 AM, Blogger darling said…

    Hey Rocketman, sometimes C is better than other options there may be :) ... sometimes.

    I did wear a skirt. Actually a black tube dress and some of those girls need to go home and practice walking in heels.. sad really, some of them looked awkward.

    Some people asked me what I had on underneath. Someone screamed out 'Nothing!!'

    I rolled my eyes, smiled and continued on.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home