darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Darlings Double Ds

Darlings Dos 'n Donts which will now and forever shall be known as Darlings Double D's :)

Don't lie. It makes things easier to remember if you keep things real and honest. Who wants to remember all the lies they've told? The who, where and whens. Its too complicated and I'm sure there are better and more important things for people to think of than the lies they've told and having to keep it all straight. If its a medical condition. Is being a pathological liar a medical condition? Nevertheless. If you are. You will simplify your life much more if you just stop it.

Do walk on grass without shoes or sandals. It brings you closer to nature. Makes you appreciate life and the sensation is very relaxing. I know you might think its weird and you might look funny. Who cares. People who see you are wishing they could walk barefoot. Roll up your pants too make it so obvious that next time... you'll see them walking on the grass bare feet :)

Don't laugh at other people unless you're willing to laugh at yourself. Its so much more fun to laugh at yourself. If you cant do that then things are way too serious and its the best way to lighten up. Come on you know you cracked a smile that time you were walking down the sidewalk and stumbled over the crack. Didn't fall, but it was still amusing. That you stumbled on something flat. So many times in a day I find myself laughing at something silly that Ive done.

Do walk around naked in the privacy of your own home. Alone. As much fun as it is with someone else. Theres something to be said about doing it alone. Its liberating, sensual and of course it feels so naughty.

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

  • At August 01, 2007 3:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Good suggestions. I especially like the one about lying. I try always to be truthful because 1) It's right and 2) I don't want to bother to remember the cover-ups needed to maintain a lie.

    As far as walking barefoot - agreed; but do watch out for tics.

     
  • At August 01, 2007 3:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Or, ticks, I should say, lol....well, now I can laugh at myself for messing that up, just as you suggest. I think I have all the points covered now - wait, I'll take my clothes off and roam the house naked....now I have them covered! :)

     
  • At August 02, 2007 7:38 AM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi Rocketman, It keeps things simple and true. Ticks? lol If I dont know they are there.. they wont be lol but youre right .. be aware of where you are.

    :) lol Not covered... uncovered! Hope it was a good roam :P

     
  • At August 02, 2007 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Darling (DD)
    I'll laugh at myself while I am
    walking around naked .. lol

    TS

     
  • At August 02, 2007 1:29 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hello TS, I knew that thought might cross some peoples minds.

    :) I hope youve been well.

     
  • At August 02, 2007 5:14 PM, Blogger pbcbstudios said…

    heehee - i like the dos 'n donts

     

Post a Comment

<< Home