darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

250 - Better mood

The world has righted itself again. Was it off kilter in the first place you wonder? Well maybe not your world but mine was just a teeny tiny bit.

My cell phone bill about $180.00
My cell phone was kaput.
Had to put The Little One to sleep.
Meet and greets aren't turning out so neat and sweet.

How has it righted itself?

I called my cell phone provider and managed to lower the bill to $68.08. I also managed to get until the end of Sept2007 free local calls and texts.

Leaving my cell phone laying in the sun on my bed with the fan blowing over it Its ALIVE! Its good to know that other people have gone through it and advice/tips are always worth listening to.

I had a dream with The Little One in it and shes happy. Theres a small weight off my shoulders as I was a little worried.

Its all a matter of time that the next meet and greet will be neat and sweet. Plus just because they might not be in the soup doesn't mean I just toss them aside. Ive made a new friend :)

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

  • At July 25, 2007 4:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    You must have turned your sweet feminine charms on your cell phone provider! :)

     
  • At July 26, 2007 1:48 PM, Blogger Frank Nemecek said…

    I'm glad the Little One is happy in her new place.

    I'm also impressed that you managed to get your cell phone bill chopped down so much. Can you do anything for mine?

    Love & laughter,
    Frank

     
  • At July 27, 2007 1:16 PM, Blogger darling said…

    ** Hey Rocketman, I was sweet and yes I am feminine and I can be charming :)

    ** Hi Frank, she was running around like a puppy. Cute.

    As for your cell phone bill... would that I could :) But if you think there is anything I can do Im sure youll let me know :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home