darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Friday, July 20, 2007

Dream, Fantasy, Truth or Fiction

Candles are lit across the room. I look down and my exposed skin looks enticing. I have a sheer green wrap, panties that would come off with a slight tug of the string tied on either side. Under the wrap, with the panties, is a lacy fitted tank top.

The door opens, he lays down and I stand by the side of the bed. He looks me over taking in what I have on and his eyes linger in places where there is exposed skin and the movement of my hands catches his attention. I reach and let my fingers trail over him softly. He grows with every stroke, every motion back and forth over him.

He pulls me closer and makes the wrap fall to the floor. With a look of approval he takes his hands and traces my breasts, cups them and shower them with attention. My nipples enjoy this and I squeeze him just so and his breath catches. I lean down and press my lips against his. We kiss, tongues playful.

He has pulled my breasts free. They are cupped by his hands and contoured with the lace gathered underneath them. His tongue swirls around them and he alternates one with the other, making them hard peaks. Goosebumps cover my body and I have a delicious shiver up my spine. His fingers continue to move inside me making me bite my lip slightly. My hips moving back and forth with him.

I dip my head low and take him in my mouth and feel how hard he is. I breath in his scent. My one hand cupping him in my hand the other wrapped around him. I hear him exhale and slowly move my head up and down over him. Lips soft around him. His fingers still when I tighten my lips. But they still deep, deep inside me and we both throb against each other.

I stand up and he slips out of me as I find my way in between his legs to continue to feel him harden in my mouth. He has pulled on the ties and soon has my clothes thrown around the room. My hand and my mouth alternate over him and soon he is pulling me up and our hands locks together where his body starts pumping up into mine while I bring my body down to meet his.

Slowing things down a little our tongues dance and his hands roam. They play with my already hard nipples. They tighten even more with every caress of his thumb. I lean back and watch his hand trail down to where we meet and his thumb continues to caress. My head is thrown back, my hands tighten on his knees and he doesn't stop until my body springs forward back to face him. My hands braced on either side of his head, he takes hold of my hips with a tight grip and my breasts feel the force of his thrusts as they move back and forth over his face.

We find ourselves limbs entwined, hearts pumping, breaths coming out hard and fast. Smiling all through it all.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

  • At July 21, 2007 12:19 PM, Blogger the other person said…

    i cannot believe how incredibly sensual this DFTF is. you write brilliantly, darling =P

     
  • At July 23, 2007 12:46 AM, Blogger Scotty said…

    When am I going to be in one of these stories?

     
  • At July 23, 2007 7:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I guess the "him" is left open for uhm, interpretation...so I'll just dream it's me. ;)

     
  • At July 24, 2007 8:40 AM, Blogger darling said…

    ** Hi TOP, very glad you enjoyed it. It was fun to write it.

    ** Hello Scotty, I either have to dream about you, have you as part of a fantasy, meet or just make something up :) Thats basically how to get in on one of my stories.

    ** Hi Rocketman, I think its a mark of good imagination if you can picture yourself as one of the characters :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home