darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Friday, July 06, 2007

240 - better

I don't know why I didn't just ask him. He did.

D - So do you miss me?
Darling - Well if I say yes too many times when you ask I might inflate your ego a bit.
D - laughs
Darling - This time? just a bit... :)

We've been on a bit of an off schedule you see. His schedule for work doesn't allow for repeated/consecutive midnight rendezvous or afternoon delights. Ive been spoiled and I'm feeling it. He feels it too and we've both mentioned how its affecting our sex lives.

The line when its good, its good. When its bad, its bad comes to mind. Unfortunately.

So he knows I miss him and does he mirror that at all? I don't know as I didn't ask. Silly me. I was shy about asking that and I was thinking that it sounded too much like ... something I don't want to describe.

So I leave it... until I send him a text 30 minutes later saying

Darling - I didn't hear if you said you missed me or not... :)
D - You didn't ask
Darling - OK smarty pants, consider this me asking... and??

10 minutes of no reply... like he does to me when I don't reply right away I send him a...

Darling - Wow not even a little bit? :)

45 minutes later.... 45 minutes of me thinking...

- hes so playing with me right now
- is he kidding me right now
- now is not the time to not have a fully charged cell phone
- did I send that to the right person?
- he must not know I hate waiting
- sigh

I'm thinking those thoughts and I'm not having a freak out girly moment. I'm just cool. Thinking but not over thinking. Smiling and laughing at myself really. I have to laugh, if I don't I might do something that would make this post not as much fun to read. I realize that he must have missed me to call and ask me that question. right? right? right?? yessssssssss

So my thoughts went this way...

- he must like me ... even a little
- SUCCESS!!!! (arms up and a big smile on my face)
- no one would ask that question if they thought the answer would be a no.
- no one likes to be told no :) So he knew it was a yes
- because no one likes to hear the word no and ask questions that gets a no :)
- yipee!!

about 15 -20 minutes later the sweet chime of my cell phone letting me know that I have a text reading...

D - of course I miss you
Darling - Its about time! You could give a girl a complex making a girl wait that long. But its nice to know... :)

Hes got plans for Saturday which I has my pinky toe crossed to see if he would ask me to join him. Not happening but that's OK. Ive got things to do that I need to catch up on so I'm glad that were not getting together on Saturday.

I asked him when we would see each other again as its been a while. Last Sunday morning... well its been since last Sunday since I have had... with him. And Tuesday since we've seen each other... for lunch.

He says he wants to try to get together for Sunday but cant promise anything. I'm not bummed or anything its nice to hear that he wants to. If we don't get together that's OK. I still know that he wants to and right now... that's whats important to me. Plus I get to take care of what I need to in other parts of my life :)

I'm such a girl.

Hes such a boy.

Its so good to be where I am at the moment :)

FIFA tonight I think its Brazil against USA. It should be a good game and I'm bringing my flirt on. As usual :) A CW of mine also wants to bar tend FIFA I forgot to call her. Ooops. I will try to hook her up with it. We shall see.

No plans for the weekend. Something might come up as it usually does. Maybe relax on a patio on a nice cool night after work. I plan on getting out of my shell a little bit and always working on becoming better...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

  • At July 06, 2007 11:00 PM, Blogger George said…

    Getting out of your shell? Please darling ... when have you been in a shell? LOL

    Sounds as if you may have something with D ... keeper?

     
  • At July 07, 2007 12:42 PM, Blogger the other person said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At July 07, 2007 12:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I don't mean to be a pill, but... it would be even better if you didn't have to ask at all. Once in a while, it's nice for a guy to just come out and say it, without being asked.

     
  • At July 07, 2007 12:53 PM, Blogger the other person said…

    sounds a nice guy, this D. don't have to be nervous about all waiting. perfectly natural.

    hello darling :) the other person's back.

     
  • At July 07, 2007 7:14 PM, Blogger Scotty said…

    Wow, he really is into making you wait for answers!

     
  • At July 09, 2007 10:51 AM, Blogger darling said…

    Hello George :) If you listen closely... you can hear the ocean. lol

    I think hes a lifer. Meaning in my life for a long time. But as what? That remains to be seen. But if it happens to be a a friend then thats great too :)

    Hi Rocketman, never a pill! I agree with you. It would be nice. There are other things that say a lot like he calls me when he says he will and even in between just to talk.

    :)

    Hello hello TOP, Its good to see youre alive and well. You had me wondering for a little bit. Hope things are in order.

    It is natural, so far its looking nice. Nervous always... keeps me on my toes and sometimes gets me stepping on some too :)

    Welcome back.

    Hey Scotty, forget the dating game. Tune in for the waiting game :) lol

     
  • At July 09, 2007 4:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    That's good to hear Darling. That kind of stuff is important too - it's nice to see that he follows through and keeps in touch with you.

     
  • At July 10, 2007 7:47 AM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi Rocketman, follow through is important in tennis and life :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home