darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Thursday, June 21, 2007

232 - recap

My week so far

Mon J1, sex with D at lunch, after J1 off to J2, then home to nurse my finger. Walked, played and fed the dogs. Mentally surrounded myself with a healing aura. Showered. D cancels due to something coming up and that's OK with me. I'm pretty understanding and try not to freak out about everything.

Tues J1, actual lunch with D, after J1 off to J2, then out with drinks with a friend. Home, walked, played and fed the dogs, showered then fell asleep meanwhile D was outside my Apt building trying to get in to see me. He tried calling and texting, nothing woke me up. Or so he says. How could I have missed an opportunity to have sex? Unheard of! I told him to throw rocks at my window if that should ever occur, which it shouldn't. He was worried about hitting the old lady's window on the 4th floor. I told him to aim high enough to hit my window on the 12th floor.

Wed J1, no lunch with D but had a fantastic nap. Was in a meeting all afternoon and then off to J2. Then out for drinks with one of my GFs and her SO who just got back from Mexico. Good times. Home, walked, played and fed the dogs. Sent D a text asking if he missed me. He replied 'of course I missed you' That made me blush. I'm such an attention whore. (sometimes)

Thursday (today) J1, no lunch with D, then off to J2. I don't want to go out tonight and do anything, I just want to catch up on sleep. Working 15 hour days and going out for a few more hours socializing til the wee hours have allowed the nappies to hit me more often. D is working his last shift for this stretch and he will be starting his new one Monday.

Tomorrow is Friday. D and I are spending it together. I don't know what were doing. Most probably going out to a patio for drinks, weather permitting that is. I'm hoping for a long night of hot and heavy recreational activities.

No plans for the weekend though I have to wonder if I want to go to work with my finger all stitched up. I might just have to wear those finger condoms.

Update on the finger, Its doing well. No more bandages and I haven't managed to reopen anything which surprises me as Ive been running around. Its fun, nothing spectacular.

Just Darling.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At June 21, 2007 7:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Yes, it looks like you're not getting enough sleep. A few months back, I was going out more than my current one-night-per-week, and it started catching up to me. I'd often nod off during the day, whereas, when I'm well-rested, that seldom happens.

    I don't know how you manage that routine and still have energy for sex! :)

     
  • At June 26, 2007 8:18 AM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi Rocketman, I like naps during the day. But I really do anjoy a good nights rest.

    once I get going... its hard to say im tired and need to sleep. Theres plenty of time for that!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home