darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

231 - opting out

Trying something different, makes for being frustrated. I was given the choice of sex or food for lunch. I chose food but that was my second choice as my first choice was both. Not enough time I was told to be able to have both. I think he was just trying to hold out the cake and not let me eat it.

I don't know if its because I don't spend more time with him in the non sex related way but its always new for me when I go out somewhere. There's is always a small thought of 'oh, I do like how he looks'.. which is followed by... 'Id like to be having sex right now'... to 'have to log in some fully clothed quality time together' That last one made me giggle.

Its different seeing him in clothes. I'm used to be able to touch his body and the table between us hinders that. Well, that and the fact that were in public and maybe its a good thing that the table is there. Though I had images of how else we could make use of it.

It was nice, lunch was. We talked a bit and had a few moments of silence which I was OK with. I'm thinking about why we weren't having sex...

A- He was looking out for me and didn't want me to get back too late.
B- He doesn't want it to be all about sex
C- Hes playing hard to get... naked
D- All of the above

I would have preferred to have sex for lunch and have something to go. Its healthy and a good work out. Sex is. Not to mention oh so satisfying.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

After J1, I went straight to J2 where it was quiet. I wanted to work on a couple of posts but didn't end up coming close to it. My mind wasn't interested. Kind of drawing a blank and feeling a little bit boring lately.

I felt a little antsy and wanted to go out after work for a couple of drinks. I make a few phone calls, send a couple of texts and voila! Company for drinks. Nothing too far away and nothing fancy.

I meet him for 9ish and we talk about his latest love interest, actually its the same love interest that hes had for years now and have left numerous hints to which she doesn't acknowledge. Shes a user. I tell him that and he knows it, but continues to do so. Ive tried to give him advice but told him not to follow it as I have no expertise on relationships... OR women even as I am one. I'm different and don't operate the same way.

I had a few drinks and we had a couple of appetizers so it wouldn't hit as hard. It worked. I get a couple of texts from D

D - r u drinking?
Darling - yes
D - play safe
Darling - always safe, girl scouts rule.

I was never a girl scout. But I was in ballet? No matter. Always safe. Darlings Rule then. D planned on coming over after work. Always looking forward to him coming over. Lunch was sexually unsatisfying you recall. Though it fed the ever growing libido of mine.

We had planned to meet after he was finished work. I was tired, but not too tired. At about 12:30am he calls with good news, bad news.

I told him to give me the good news first. I already knew he wasn't coming over.

Good news. Hes going to owe me huge and that he will make it up to me in a big way.
Bad news. Hes not coming over.


I asked if everything was OK as 5 minutes before we were getting worked up to see each other. He told me what came up and I told him that was OK and he should take care of it. He told me I was great. He was upset about the reason that he wasn't coming over and I would have been too if I was in his shoes. I let him rant and rave and I enjoyed it. I hope I helped calm him down a bit. Not that he was all worked up like others might be... I just wanted to be useful.

We were supposed to do lunch today but I'm not sure if it will happen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

T called me from Chicago. Haven't heard from him in a while. I wasn't able to talk with him long as I was swamped so I hope he calls me later on so we can catch up. We've both been busy so I'm sure we'll have lots to catch up on.

Haven't made contact with K in over a week. I wonder if he still remembers me. I'm sure he does.

M hasn't contacted me in regards to the room service bill. Oh well. Soup is thinning? I don't mind at all. I need a break from most of them. If they are a part of it when I'm hungry again then great if not then Ill get new men I mean ingredients.

My plan for today?
Nap/lunch from 11:30-12:30 pm
then I have training from 1-4pm
Done J1 at 4:30pm
Start J2 at about 4:35-9pm
Home and other recreational activities.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home