darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Monday, June 25, 2007

234 - wake me up..

Something that I like, I like wake up sex. I'm not just talking about waking up in the morning while the sun is coming up, not the kind where you wake up before the alarm goes off. Nothing against those. I wouldn't say no to any of the above :) I'm talking the kind where you're with someone and throughout the night there is a nudge that's accompanied with a fondle. A knee that presses in between my legs to spread them apart.

The feeling of not knowing just what is happening. Then feeling that smooth slide of being taken gives me. When it makes me gasp and arch my back. When my mind slowly catches up with my body. My body already in motion. My mind sluggish to come out of the slumber. The body willing the mind to hurry and catch up and enjoy the moment. Once the mind reaches the same point where my body is usually at the OMG how does this feel so good stage.

Is it that I'm not thinking of what to do, how to move, when to moan or what not. None of that is in my mind. All that's in my mind is I have this wonderful feeling of being filled and of being with someone that just wants to get off. This feeling that someone wants to see me get off. Honestly. In its purity. No long and drawn out foreplay, no teasing and no back and forth with the flirtation. Just the raw pleasure of wanting to take care of a need that only one person will be able to take care of. Right here, right now.

Is it because my mind isn't as quick to process the situation. Is it because my mind isn't thinking of ways of how to do something new and different that will blow his mind? No, none of that is present. All that's there is the joining of bodies at a point where my body welcomes the intrusion, holds it tight and for some reason it feels different from any other time. It feels even better. It can almost be at the top of the list. Though it shares that acclaim with other.. likes.

As much as I like being woken up this way. I also like to be the waker and not always be the wakee. Have you ever been with someone and in the middle of the night you feel skin rubbing against you in parts that are slowly working ahead of any other part of your body. The feel of someones hands roaming your body, touching parts of you when you just want to be held somewhere specific? Woken up with someone and a part of you already in the midst of an act?

Thought Id share things that I like.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

  • At June 25, 2007 7:42 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Often, I wake up after about an hour of sleeping and feel a very strong compulsion for what you describe. It's like I'm still partly asleep, but feel very driven to have sex..I just need another body alongside me. Minor detail. :)

     
  • At June 27, 2007 11:58 AM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi Rocketman, minor indeed :) Is it strange that it happens when im awake too? lol

     
  • At June 28, 2007 2:41 PM, Blogger TuxBaby said…

    I absolutely love that kind of wake-up sex! Both from the giving and the receiving end. They're both delicious in their own ways.

    You described it all perfectly!

    ~TuxB

     
  • At July 04, 2007 8:04 AM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi Tuxbaby, Hmm it is something else isnt it? :)

    Maybe thats why I like naps.. I up the chances of that happening :)

    LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home