darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Monday, July 30, 2007

253 - Fantastic mood

D isn't just looking out for me. Or well.. I should say hes not only thinking about me. Hes also thinking of one of my Gfs.


Phone call today went as follows...

D - I think you should tell your Gfs that she should apply for this position. I mean you guys could do it together and ...

I'm smiling while hes talking to me because hes not just thinking of me. Hes been thinking of my friend who hes never met. Her situation which Ive shared with him and has offered to help her with things that I wouldn't be able to help with.

Darling - How long have you been thinking of this?

D - Well, I just feel bad about whats happening to her with her old job and think that she should give it a try.

So we talk some more about things, good things, future things, maybe not together future things but things that involve the future and making it better.

Holy you can imagine the warm fuzzy feeling in my tummy. Just a big happy grin on my face and I was just thinking it would be nice to be sitting on the patio with him talking abut this face to face. (blush) Don't go there... I'm not.

So I'm in a fantastic mood. I cannot describe just how. In this euphoric state. I send this text from my revived phone. (My friends think its my cell phone going on strike from all the use it was getting... did you know you're supposed to turn the phone off every so often to re-establish the signal and so on?... I didn't... up until its attempt at suicide, I hadn't turned it off since I got it on May 26th. Oooops)

Darling - I'm meeting with my GF tonight for dinner and drinks or something like that :) Ill mention what we talked about earlier and see that she says. Oh and I think you're fantastic!

D - Why do you think I am fantastic?

Darling - Many reasons.. want me to list them?

D - Is this about sex again?

Darling - Lol I knew you would think that but its not just the sex that I think is fantastic.

Darling - Do I make it seem like its about sex all the time?

D - No not at all!! ;)

Darling - LOL Hmmm k .. You are fantastic because you.. look out 4 family, friends and pets. Ur smart about a lot of things and share the knowledge.. I find anyway. You work and enjoy what you do. Ur all around happy and I like the way you think even if it means I pout for a bit. In more ways than one you turn me on -blush-

D - You're making me blush stop

Darling - I was blushing the whole time I typed it out but its true.. and if Ive never said it before I'm glad you said 'Hi' to me on St Patricks Day.

I thought about it after a bit and felt kind of silly about sharing that. I couldn't honestly tell you how he hes feeling and what hes thinking. I just wanted to share. I didn't see anything wrong about saying good things to someone I like. I know it would make me feel great if the roles were reversed.

I guess what I wanted to do was give a little back. I mean he unknowingly made me feel fantastic about thinking about my friend and her situation and offering up a suggestion. I like that he thinks about other things like that. Its nice and its all positive. I haven't heard him make suggestions to bring people down its to help which I find attractive.

The difference.

I knew I would make him (or hope to have made him) feel fantastic.. directly.

Life is too short. Don't want for the perfect moment to tell the person you like/love and any other emotion there is, the moment is now.

Thanks for stopping by :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

  • At July 31, 2007 12:54 AM, Blogger Liza said…

    Hi lady!

    I don't think you have anything to worry about, certainly nothing to be sorry about. I think what you sent was very sweet, but not overly clinging or "girly" in that bad and painful sort of way.

    You're right that life is too short - making the most of each moment means you won't ever have to regret letting any of it slip by.

    Hope all is well with you!

    ^_^

     
  • At July 31, 2007 8:41 AM, Blogger Scotty said…

    I liked that last paragraph..

     
  • At July 31, 2007 1:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    You summed it up very nicely - tell the people you love how you feel about them.

     
  • At August 01, 2007 10:16 AM, Blogger darling said…

    ** Hi Liza, Just what I wanted to hear :) That it wasnt over the top.

    Things are good and things are ... good LOL

    ** Hey Scotty, Im wondering if you were inspired to tell someone something :)

    ** Hi Rocketman, No one willever know if you dont tell them :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home