darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

For You

I'm happy to hear about the changes in your life. I'm glad you've met someone. I'm glad that things are looking up.

What I'm really glad for is that your life is now different in small ways that make a difference. Like how and what you see hear, smell and taste. I wanted that for you. Even if it wasn't me who brought it out. I'm glad that someone was able to do it for you, with you.

Life isn't easy or simple and that's what makes it interesting. How we decide to live. Sometimes it isn't what you will run from but what you will run to. If the want is strong enough then you will find a way to get there.

Ive never met you and in a way I am jealous that it wasn't me that brought about all of these great changes. But I am happy that it happened. That the things that I wanted to help with, bring about, create and so on is happening for you.

I hope that the light of life shines on you and yours and that you continue to experience everything with a glorious wonder. From the leaves on a lily plant to the way a bird flies with its wings spread wide open.

Enjoy the lighter steps, the fresher air, the weight off of your shoulders.

Much love and happiness.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home