darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

255 - whats your pleasure?

So D's on the phone with me last night and he asks me if I have heard of this place called the Le Nordik - Nature Spa http://www.lenordik.com/ for those of you who are curious to see what its about :)

I tell him that I have heard of it and want to visit it some day as it looks really relaxing. Ever so nonchalantly he mentions that 'maybe when you start your new job (hes oh so supportive about me getting this position) we'll be able to go together. I hear they have some great packages, we can have some wine, massages and relax in the pools together.'

Oh it might never happen but a girl like me? I'm happy with the idea and him mentioning the idea. I'm such a girl its unbelievable.

My plans with J fell through again. How many chances does a guy need? History? It was the third or was it the fourth time that we had planned to meet and something came up. Its also a bit strange that the only nights he can meet are Tuesday or Thursday nights. Fishy I say.

So I tell D that meeting with J isn't going to happen and that I feel a bit bored and restless as I was expecting to go out for a bit. He suggests me renting a movie. I tell him Ive already seen what I have and he repeats the renting part of his suggestion. Cheeky!

I tell him its a great idea and I ask him if he could stop by and pick up a movie and bring it over so we could watch it together. He laughs and tells me I'm non stop. I smile and laugh with him. You cant blame a girl for trying right?

So no movie. No date. Instead. I made a Mango Martini, ran a hot bubble bath, a book by Laurell K Hamilton 'The Harlequin' and parked my naked self into the bathtub for some self indulgences.

Who says I need to be out and about all the time? I can very well enjoy myself over and over all by myself :)

Today. I have strong memories and flashbacks of the self indulgences which makes for me looking forward to lunch with D all the more... intense.

On one hand, we may have sex at my place which would surely make both our days. On the other hand we may decide not to go to my place and instead go have lunch somewhere. Where it will drive me bananas because I'm thinking of what could be happening at my place. Its all good. Ive been able to enjoy the tease that it has become.

Not getting serious about anything with D. Its an adventure. One of those choose your own pleasure kind :)

Whats your pleasure?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

  • At August 21, 2007 7:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    My pleasure right now is picturing you in that bathtub all naked and bubbly.

     
  • At August 21, 2007 9:42 PM, Blogger pbcbstudios said…

    I wish I wouldn't have clicked on that spa link. It's all I'm going to be thinking about now.

     
  • At August 22, 2007 7:26 AM, Blogger darling said…

    ** Hello Rocketman, I hope thats not the only pleasure that was had :)

    ** Hi PB, doesnt it look fantastic? Ill be sharing my experience for sure when I go.

     
  • At August 22, 2007 6:29 PM, Blogger Frank Nemecek said…

    First, I think J should officially be considered history. I'm a baseball fan (Go Tigers!) and that means that I'm huge believer in "3 strikes and you're out!"

    It is time to say good-bye to Mr. J.

    Second, I'm confident that the readers of your blog would all pitch in to send you Le Nordik - if you promised to take lots of photos and post them where we could see them.

     
  • At August 23, 2007 8:56 AM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi Frank, the woodchipper hasnt been active lately though J has now been processed into it.

    lol 3 strike rule. Must remember that. Cant be too nice all the time right?

    Grrrr!! Thats me not being nice.

    Very temPting offer...Take lots of photos and post them for you all to see. :) My that does seem titillating doesnt it...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home