darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The Return :)

It gets worse. They moved me to a place where theres more traffic so my non work related Internet usage has been cut down. By much as Im sure you have noticed.

So ill try my best to work something out. I'm sad and very annoyed at this intrusion on my personal time at work. The nerve. I mean... can you imagine?

Then I'm sure you are also wondering what else is there that I might be hiding. Much :) So much that no one at work needs to know about. Dont worry its really not that bad... or is it?

Yes Ive been warned and I make sure to cover my tracks and it makes me... stealthy and it adds to the excitement and scandal that I may partaking in. I know I will be careful. Its a cycle, sometimes its fun and other times not as much.

Quick updates though and I think that this should satisfy the tag from Tuxbaby. I know its not very interesting. I find that sometimes I'm not. Again my apologies.

- I'm running with The Big Dog once or twice a day.

- I'm working out with Denise Austin and Carmen Electra :)

- My social calendar is going to be put on a voluntary hiatus.. as soon as it slows down a bit.

- Theres this man who has proposed to me. Albeit jokingly. Though all jokes have some truth to them isn't that right?

- Another man started the sentence... If you were my wife...

- My Grandmothers Bday just passed and I forgot how old she was turning so I said 73. I am now her favorite grandchild... for the moment.

- I'm wondering if going for coffee and spending an hour with a man is considered a date? is it?

- I find myself getting shy lately about things. Blogging, dating, sex and so on.

More to come on how things have been going. A little busy but I'm trying to get most of it down for memories and of course course for your curious pleasure :)

I have been getting some rest, not as much as I should and its no ones fault but my own. I find that I just like to go out and be around people. Last night was strange. I actually cancelled on meeting with someone though Ill tell you the rest of that story another time.

I cancelled and felt odd. Kind of restless and even Denise and Carmen didn't do much to alleviate the restlessness. So I did what I knew would. Relaxed myself the tried and true way. I took BOB out into the light and put him to good use.

I'm well rested today and got in early to be able to write this. The Return Of Darling :)

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

  • At August 21, 2007 7:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    The Return Of Darling means the return of a smile to my face!

    By the way, if you were my wife...
    ;)

     
  • At August 22, 2007 7:27 AM, Blogger darling said…

    Hello Rocketman, Im sure youve had many smiles while I was away. But thank you. Thats very sweet :)

    ... are always intersting :)

     
  • At August 22, 2007 6:24 PM, Blogger Frank Nemecek said…

    To answer your question, coffee with a gentleman counts as a date if a) there's no one else at your table, b) your meeting was arranged ahead of time and c) both of you spend at least a portion of your time together thinking about the other person naked.

    Welcome back to the blogosphere!

     
  • At August 22, 2007 6:25 PM, Blogger Frank Nemecek said…

    P.S. If you were my wife, I suspect we'd never leave our home.

     
  • At August 23, 2007 8:02 AM, Blogger darling said…

    ** Hi Frank, we were the only ones at the table. Though there was a guy behind him whose table I would have preferred to be at.

    The meeting was arranged ahead of time and I did not for a moment think about him naked, I cant say for what he was thinking though. lol

    Good to be back in the swing of things :)

    If we never left home.. who would walk The Big Dog? :)

     
  • At August 23, 2007 5:11 PM, Blogger Frank Nemecek said…

    We'd get an Even Larger Dog to walk the Big Dog, that's what.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home