darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Friday, September 07, 2007

265 - Make it so

Wow this week has gone by quickly. I'm sure part of it was because it was only a 4 day week which I can really embrace on a regular basis. I wonder if that will be something government will try to implement. I know. Its probably something that needs to be on the table.. or better yet somewhere in the near vicinity of the table to be considered.

Oh well. I hope they know that I and I am sure many out there would be happy with a 4 day week. Someone was telling me that they used to have 4 day weeks then someone had a bright idea to make it 5. I wonder who that little brown noser was?

This week hasn't been too exciting though I can breath a little easier as My appointment Thursday morning has come and gone. I'm not sure how the results will turn out. I should hear back from them Mid October or so they say. I will give them a call in a couple of weeks to let them know I am anxious to hear from them.

Change is good. Keeping this hush hush at work is a bit difficult. Can doctors appointment really take the whole morning and part of the afternoon? I'm sure in some cases it can happen. The question is... will they believe me if these appointments I supposedly have take a whole morning or afternoon? I wonder how long it will take for them to catch on.

Change is often difficult. I find if its something that happens right away and I have no say then its a bit disconcerning. If I know in advance that there will be a change then its a bit of a panic as I want to make sure I am prepared and that my life wont feel the change too harshly. Not a big fan of being inconvenienced when I could have prevented it from happening.

Which brings me to where I am now. How to tiptoe around certain people at work while trying to make changes in my life.

I'm sad to say sometimes I do have to think of myself and be selfish. Things need to happen otherwise life just coasts. I just coast. So Ive decided to try something new. It wont be soon that this change will happen but I'm hoping that someone is watching over me and thinking.

Its her time. This is the right path for her. Make it so.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

  • At September 07, 2007 5:31 PM, Blogger Brewster said…

    Hey There. I know the feeling. The higher ups have decided that they will decide what I can and can not teach. So, I am looking at another school district. It is sad, because I love the school I am at, but I am tired of no one thinking about what is best for the kids. That is what I am about no matter whether it is soccer or the my class. Best of luck.

     
  • At September 08, 2007 10:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I too wonder who thought up the 5-day work week. If I met him in a dark alley somewhere, it could get ugly. :)

     
  • At September 11, 2007 1:41 PM, Blogger darling said…

    ** Hi Brewster, Good to see youre around. :) I wish you the best as well. Its just a journey and its time for a new chapter :)

    Itll get better and better.

    ** Hello Rocketman, I think if they want us to work 5 days a week then the hours should be shorter. Like 9-3 lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home