darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Friday, August 24, 2007

257 - kept

I had dinner with G and it was at a restaurant Ive been meaning to visit but just haven't been able to for some reason.

Lovely atmosphere, made me feel like I was in a different place, a different country almost. Very cozy. Food was great and company was even better as I haven't seen him in a couple of months. Hes been away on vacation.

He's taken 3 months off and returns to work sometime this coming September. Ive been thinking of what it would be like to have 3 months off and what I would do. I decided that I couldn't possibly plan something like that if I didn't know how much money I had to play with in that time, to take care of my responsibilities and splurge? Maybe.

Its always good to have friends you don't see for a long period of time. It makes getting together more alive. A little more animated as there's so much to share and talk about and find out in regards to whats happened since the last time we got together.

Lots of conversation ranging from the silly to the intense. Lots of laughter and interruptions. But with friends the interruptions means there's an ease and comfort and the knowledge that its not out of rudeness. Its out of something that just cant wait. Its non stop, topics go back and forth from one to another and back again.

There's an ease with G and I that I feel. Almost like an intimate embrace without the complications that sex brings. At the end of the evening and on our second bottle of wine at my place. I just wanted to cuddle. We did.

We lay in bed together for what seemed a long time and it was nice. He whispers in my ear how he desperately wants to make love to me. I look at him in the eye and smile. Hes a sweetheart. We did it all during dinner. I hope he understood what I meant. I wanted him to know that if we didn't it would still be a fantastic evening.

As much as sex brings people close. Sometimes its everything else that brings you closer. Our time together was intimate and we shared so much that it was something orgasmic.

Interesting facts about the evening. G looks much better with a tan, healthy and happy. Hes thinking of going to a tanning salon once his current one starts to fade. I said if that's what he wanted to do and if it would make him happy go for it. I cautioned him on the perils of going as per all the hype but I also told him that it does wonders for some people.

The benefits of it is, looking better makes you feel better which then transfers to all other parts of life. How other people see you.. healthier and happier. You will have gotten a boost. Peoples perception of you changes. Small but true.

Once in a while its an experience to let someone order for you. Of course as long as you know them and then have an idea of the things that you like. It doesn't happen often but when it does there's a feeling like a kept woman.

Imagine that? Me, kept. HA

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

  • At August 24, 2007 2:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Sounds like a great evening; something on a different level in some ways. Glad you enjoyed it!

     
  • At August 26, 2007 1:53 PM, Blogger Scotty said…

    Sometimes its everything else that brings you closer.

    Totally agree, and its usually what separates friends from relationships :)

     
  • At August 27, 2007 8:38 AM, Blogger darling said…

    ** Hi ROcketman, It was a great night. Good to catch up with friends always.

    ** Hello Scotty, Ahh yes,it would be one of the separators :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home