darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

260 - good news bad news

People have asked me what I do when I leave for lunch. Nosy I know. I smile and try not to blush too much to give it away. Most of the time I say errands or lunch with a friend. Though one day I'm sure they will question my answer as my clothes sometimes have water marks from not drying myself off after a quick shower when I return. Or was it a quickie in the shower. HA!

Nooners. :) Love them. Middle of the day sex. Satisfaction. What I enjoy for lunch? My options?Food, naps and sex and not generally in that order. Now if only I had a time enough to cover all of those :) Wouldn't that be a daily treat. Wouldn't it indeed.

Good news Bad news.

Bad news first?

OK. Bad news is the amount of sex that Ive had in the past say 2-3 months have been lacking, not in the quality dept but yes I will say it. Quantity dept. I know its better to have quality over quantity. But I'm not normal. I want both. I want a good quantity of good quality sex.

I want the cake, icing, chocolate dipped strawberries on top, topped off with some whipped cream and I want to eat it. Oh do I want to eat it :) AHEM!


The Soup hasn't been all that accommodating in that area as schedules are not working well. Things come up and plans change. Its all still been very fun but the fact is that I am somewhat unfulfilled.

I spoke to D about it. Told him I was a bit down as my sex life has been lacking and yes I wanted him to know that sex with him was lacking in the quantity dept. Which he quickly reminded me that the amount would increase come September.

How did he know that was on my list of things to get for my birthday?

The good news?

As of next week his schedule is changing again and its going back to how it was before. Which is good for a couple of reasons. We'll have more sex. YAY :) We'll see each other more often and our phone bills wont be so high. Ill tell you about that later. Though I must say it really is good to be a girl sometimes :) OK for me... most times.

So looking forward to more sex, saving money and seeing more of someone that keeps me wanting. As for what I want... well...


Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home