darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Monday, August 27, 2007

258 - waiting

OK So I find D attractive. Hes not Brad Pitt. Interestingly enough I will never end up with

A. Brad Pitt Or

B. a Brad Pitt look alike.

Which is fine by me as some things are meant to remain a fantasy. Other than Brad Pitt, there is also the pirate, the judge and the... Oh come on... You know who your fantasy ladies are.

OK so back to the reason for this post. My sex life hasn't always been this active. Sometimes its been crazier HA! But really I have a healthy sex life. Nothing to write home about. It has its good times and very good times. You know the usual :) But really I wouldnt write home about, as that would just leave me in a perpetual blush.


So Ive been told that D wants to work out and lose 10 lbs. I personally am turned on by him mentally and physically. So I was careful in what I said. I supported him of course and said its great that he wants to be healthier. Though I know he doesn't want to get harpooned when he goes to Venezuela, Cuba or the Dominican Republic. His words not mine. Which really made me laugh and think.. if he thinks he would get harpooned... whatever would they do with me if they saw me? (gulp)

Hes been wanting to do that for the past month or so and just hasn't gotten the drive or motivation. He has it just not consistently.

So his idea to get things done. Is to abstain from sexual intercourse and any acts of self induced pleasure. I don't mind him not masturbating. Its the no sex part that I have issues with as I'm affected.

My first words after hearing that? OK well then lets get to it! How do I help? Need a trainer? How about you and I work out an hour everyday and see how that works. (wink wink) Ive got something that will get your heart rate up and sure to you will lose calories. That made him laugh. It made me want to hole up with him for a week in a hotel to remind him what hes giving up... you know... motivation to remind him what hes going to give up.

Tell me. Is sacrificing sex to lose weight motivation for anyone? After talking about it for a while I thought about it and kind of want to give up sex until I lose x amount as well. Notice how I didn't give up satisfying myself? I'm not sure I could but maybe I could try it out and see how long I last.

We shall see. Hmmm well. Erm, humunummm

I told him that was serious and that he should think long and hard about hindering and messing with my sex life. His not a problem. But mine... tsk tsk. He knows that I wouldn't be happy with the no sex rule so he said hes just thinking about it. But in the event that he does decide to go for it. I would be the first to know.

How considerate huh? :) We both laughed.

So I mentioned that maybe it might work. I'm actually considering it. Imagine? A sex deprived better looking me? Watch out.

Ill have to wait and see what he decides.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

  • At August 28, 2007 11:53 AM, Blogger Scotty said…

    What if he tries to lose weight and can't?

     
  • At August 28, 2007 12:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Sex is good exercise, as you mentioned, so I can't understand why he'd want to abstain. If anything, you'd think he'd want more sex to help burn calories.

     
  • At August 28, 2007 2:58 PM, Blogger darling said…

    ** Hi Scotty, that isnt even an option. It will happen :)

    BTW, I didnt even think of that option and dont want to go there LOL

    ** Hello Rocketman, I tried to use that reasoning with him More Sex = more calories burned.

    In keeping with making sure neither of us take advantage/gets too spoiled.

    I think thats why... if not its because of something else entirely lol which is a high possibility

     

Post a Comment

<< Home