darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

263 - Thank you

Its been more than a week since D and I have had sex. I hope hes enjoying it. Its not being done on purpose. Things have just come up and no, its not because hes given it up until he loses weight. Its just not been possible to meet as kinks are still being worked out of his schedule.

I mind and I don't mind. It gives me time to build the want, which I must say is a lot of fun. But on the other hand it kind of drives me crazy wanting to be naked with him. I have to think of toning down the want. Well maybe not toning it down but just not vocalizing it to him.

Yes I am guilty of sharing. With D. The things that I am looking forward to. With him. Yes.

Ive asked him if it was a bit much and he said no. Though I think maybe its just to make me feel better.

So now I'm asking you. How would you feel about hearing/knowing that someone is looking forward to being with you. Whether it be for something sexual or non sexual. Is that something that is good to share or should it be something that's kept private to oneself?


I was told by D that we would be able to meet at least twice this week for some much needed coitus and it has yet to materialize. Granted Monday was a holiday I saw no reason not to include that. There's always room for some holiday celebration :)

Oh but oh but OH!! Tomorrow.. well tomorrow is a great day. I took the morning off and possibly part of the afternoon as well. I told work Id be in after lunch but wasn't sure what time I will be finished. So, D doesn't start until 3 ish which means that Ill get to have lunch with him and then have him afterwards.

Its a little fitting really as Ive been a very good girl. Nothing naughty happening here lately. The feather boas and leather whips have been put aside and Ive been donning the innocent schoolgirl look and its paid off. Its like Ive been a good girl and am being rewarded for good behaviour.

I had a bit too much for lunch and now I am feeling really sleepy. I guess I shuld have had seconds. I was planning on going to this event for a local radio station tonight. Hot 89.9. Singles at Sea. 300 singles on a boat cruise. Just what the love doctor ordered.

I'm not sure if ill be up for the SAS cruise tonight so I think Ill skip it. That's OK, right now sleep is high in priority. So is rest then to take care of tomorrow.

Wish me luck, send good vibes and all that jazz. Ill be asking you to do this every so often. Reasons will be revealed in time. Its all for the betterment of Life. ( Dont want to jinx it, or get ahead of myself )

... Thank you, I appreciate it :)

Have a great day!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

  • At September 05, 2007 7:07 PM, Blogger Brewster said…

    LOL Only a week, huh? Try going months with out. LOL Then we can talk about wanting and needing.

     
  • At September 05, 2007 9:18 PM, Blogger TuxBaby said…

    I think it's always good when you're in a mutual relationship- and you can share with the other just what kinds of things you'd like to do to him once you get him naked. ;-) It keeps life spicy!

    ~TuxB

     
  • At September 06, 2007 11:39 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I would like to hear something like that on occasion - that someone wanted to be with me. Even though actions speak loudly enough, words aren't a bad thing to hear either.

     
  • At September 11, 2007 1:38 PM, Blogger darling said…

    ** Hi Brewster, Ive done months too and I refuse to do that again. I refuse!! :) lol

    ** Hi Tuxbaby, hmm spicy. I agree. Its very refreshing to be honest and open with someone. THough sometimes Im guilty of being too much of both :)A tricky balance.

    ** Hello Rocketman, :) I think its always a good thing to hear that :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home