darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Friday, September 14, 2007

269 - lasting a couple of hours

Ive been getting emails from S asking me if he should move on and find someone else to .. play with. Ive yet to reply to him. Not that I want to stop seeing S. Its just difficult to coordinate times to meet each other. Because its been difficult to meet with him Ive gotten frustrated with him as he doesn't seem to understand the word compromise.

P is Mr focused. He introduced me to the 6 inch rule. Once its been broken, there's no turning around and getting it back. The 6 inches refers to the space between 2 people. If it hasn't been broken then there's no touching of any sexual kind. I'm trying to remember if I shook his hand but that I don't think that would have counted in breaking the rule. Ive yet to tell him that I have my own place.


S2 sends me messages online. I get the feeling hes working a different angle now. Hes more complimentary and charming. Which I would ordinarily enjoy however from him. It just doesn't work. I know he just wants to gag me, tie me up and bring me to his special place. Its interesting to me that this grown man would think that someone would actually agree to that. Its scarier to think that someone would say yes to an offer like that.

M3 has called a few times in the wee hours of the morning when I am asleep. The time difference between us is one hour and hes behind. Sometimes Ill pick up the phone and think Why when I hear the voice. But sometimes its really good to hear him. :) Its mighty entertaining. I'm always glad when he calls and enjoys himself.

T is someone from the same area as M and I haven't heard from him in a really long time say a few months. We've been busy. I don't have a way to contact him so I just leave it up to him. I email once in a while letting him know that hes on my mind and what not. My phone rings and I answer and his melt my panties voice is on the other end and I ... react. Well I just react like I haven't heard fro him in a while and I'm excited and told him he made my day. He did. We talked for close to an hour. Much to talk about. Much to share. I told him not to be a stranger.


K is in The Penalty Box. Things are kind of awkward in a bearable way so hes in there. I'm not sure when Ill see him soon. I doubt it as new developments have moved into town and made its way into his home. So into TPB for K.


B and I had dinner and didn't set another date to meet but we talked about a few things that might be interesting. We shall see. Hes into something that I'm not but have thought of on occasion. Ive been honest with him and told him that it might take some time before I am fully into it and comfortable. So there's no rush to do anything and I'm OK with slow and steady.


D is usually done work around midnight. We were supposed to meet yesterday. He gave me a guarantee but it didn't happen. AR and I had dinner desert and drinks which was lots of fun. Nothing titillating to share there... yet. D and I could have met but I told him it was OK if we didn't though in the back of my mind I was looking forward to it.

We met for lunch today. There was no food involved. I picked him up, we found a nice secluded parking lot and had a quickie in the front seat. Passenger side of course. Not bad at all. I was kind of shy as it was bright out and in broad daylight. Kind of kinky and very rushed and by no means was the sex bad. It was just short and I always like to well... you know.. keep going.

So for tonight. D and I are hanging out for a few hours. I have no idea what we'll be doing. OH!... and I just wanted to make sure to point out that I would have been OK without the quickie. In fact it probably wouldn't have brought on an awkward moment afterwards. The moment lingers with me and I'm working on shaking it off... No I don't want to share.. yet. I'm not ready

But I digress.. tonight will be interesting I can predict some verbal out pour in the whatthehellkindofrelationshipisthis category and Ineedtounderstandandhearitfromyouagain section of weirdness ifonlytoremindmyselfwhatthisallis.

Because sometimes we all need a reminder.

I'm sure there will be some sort of sex tonight. If so that will be nice. If not then it will be good to just hang out and do what people do when they aren't sexing it up. You'd think all I did was have sex as I'm a bit nervous about tonight. Well, Ive been told no sex or alcohol tonight. The pressure is on.

Picture someone that's never been out in public. Someone socially inept. That's what I feel like. Wish me luck tonight. I know it cant be as bad as I think it will be. I mean its only a couple of hours.. without sex.. or drinks.. I'm sure there will be other things to do.

Am I glad I have a deck of cards :) Worse case scenario. I tell him I like him..again and ask him if he thinks I'm fat.

Have a great weekend!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home