darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

266 - * 's

I met with V at a bar. I had a glass of water instead of anything alcoholic. Why? I wasn't too nervous about meeting with him. Don't get me wrong there was a healthy does of nerves happening. But I was feeling good and very comfortable. Also I came from having a few glasses of very good wine at a get together with some friends.

We made introductions and started the nights conversation with ease which would surely lead to where it usually does. Sex. Not the act but the topic. * At this time. **Prior to that topic though I found out about little things that's easy to share when first meeting someone. The usual generic things. Nothing too personal, yet. Though I am curious as to many things already.

I don't recall all the details but it was a comfortable meet and greet. I didn't feel pressured to fill silences, later in the evening he mentioned that he was very attracted to me and that he would like to bring me back with him so we can end the night being intimate.

I smiled politely and told him flat out that wouldn't be happening. I also told him I'm not that kind of girl, but its nice to know he was attracted to me. I didn't hold it against him for being forward. Hes a man. I know hes thinking of sex and probably has been since we met at the door.

I didn't particularly dress myself to impress. Simple and comfortable. A beige skirt with a short sleeve blue tshirt. Nothing plunging or low cut. Flip flops on my feet and my hair down and around my shoulders.

I wondered why I didn't do my usual ritual of getting dolled up. I mean I didn't look bad last night at all. I still looked good. I just didn't feel WOW or feel like I provided the WOW for myself anyway. Or... am I just that sure of my natural beauty that dolling up is no longer needed? AHEM lol


So it was nice to be complimented on even without the ritual of getting ready. I went to meet V with no expectations. In the middle of it I shared something that I don't share with anyone. I'm not sure how it will turn out later on but see we shall.



* What does it mean when you know you are meeting someone and know that sex is on their mind. Particularly, sex with me. Even before you meet face to face. Or am I deluding myself and its all men that are always thinking of sex. Maybe not ever following through and pursuing it. But at some point thinking of it.


** What does it mean when I know this and am not bothered by it. I know and accept it and know that I am in control. I am the one that decides the when it will happen.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

  • At September 11, 2007 4:48 PM, Blogger Frank Nemecek said…

    Okay - you may not have "dressed to impress", but let's face it. You could be dressed in a burlap bag and it would still lead a man's fancies to the bedroom.

    Or the back seat of his car.

    Or the secluded alleyway.

    Or the...

    Well, you get the point.

    Face it, you're just sexy no matter what you wear or where you go. It's a curse that you'll just have to live with.

    Love & laughter,
    Frank

     
  • At September 12, 2007 1:33 PM, Blogger darling said…

    Hi Frank, Ive yet to try burlap :) I will have to ponder this more as I am woman and am suspicious at times about this whole topic

    :) Welcome to my thoughts. More to come on this one.

     
  • At September 12, 2007 7:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    We do think about sex a lot, of course. But if a guy is a decent man, he'll be a gentleman and realize that sex may not happen, or may not be the best thing at the time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home