darling

Hi, thanks for stopping by for a short or long visit :) Im single, drink double and sleep triple :) Life is an adventure :) Join me

Thursday, September 20, 2007

272 - glow and blush

My Grandmother may be going home tomorrow. My aunts a bit hesitant to bring her home so soon. However the patient is anxious to return to her home. I cant blame her.

I got called in to work tonight unexpectedly. I said yes. They were in a bind and my plans fell through.

Lunch with D was not only sexually satisfying. It was also emotionally satisfying. I really didn't want to go back to work. Though I did and I did have a smile that wouldn't go away. A glow, a blush that remains until now. We didn't spoon or cuddle or any of that but we did stay in bed and talk about things. It was... really nice. x`

What a fun afternoon. Which brings me to my next few thoughts.

- Libidos. What is low, normal/average or high? Does masturbation count or not.
- I know I shouldn't compare myself or my sex life with anyone elses.
- Sometimes it seems like I'm at the end of the line and everyone is doing things or trying things that I haven't and I continue to wait until its my turn.
- Other times Its the other way around.
- But mostly it seems like I'm at the tail end of the sexual revolution and I need to catch up.
- Catch up on what? I cant imagine things have changed that much.
- Or has it?
- I don't know, I'm trying to figure it out.
- So back to libidos. Does thinking about it count or is it just the act that counts.
- Because if thinking about.. .things count then... never mind :)

Ill be talking about this some more some other time :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

  • At September 20, 2007 5:11 PM, Blogger Brewster said…

    LOL I am glad to hear your grandmother is feeling better.

    As for the other issue, let me put it this way, sometimes, I think males and females are on different planes. If thinking about it counts, then I would be in trouble, but let me put it this way, I know that I would like to be a bit more active.

    As for new things, being ahead or behind the curve, well, from the sounds of things, you have had a very creative life. ;-) The thing of it is as long as you enjoy it then you are ahead of the game.

    Best of luck

     
  • At September 21, 2007 11:24 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I've always had the impression that you were on the cutting edge, not the tail end, of whatever sexual revolution is still going on. Of course, the actual "Sexual Revolution" is several decades old now, so perhaps you feel that way simply due to your relatively young age.

     
  • At September 21, 2007 4:20 PM, Blogger darling said…

    ** Hi Brewster, Im glad shes doing better as well :)

    lol youre right on with the different planes!

    Oh yes very much enjoying what is happening.

    ** Hello Rocketman, lol true the THAT revolution is over but everyone has their own.. right? :)

    Cutting edge? I have moments when I look and its a bit on the blah and boring side. Though some are quite the opposite :)

    Must continue though.. :)

     
  • At September 24, 2007 5:09 PM, Blogger TuxBaby said…

    I tend to see any "sexual revolution" as just that- revolution. Like a circle. It goes around and around, and whatever society sees as a "sexual revolution"- is actually something that can come in waves or like a roller coaster.

    I know that in the 70's, when I was a kid, there was this revolution where the adults of that time might be more free about sex with others. And then the 80's seemed to be a "tight" time, with the announcement/awareness of HIV and AIDS. And then, IMO- it seemed like the 90's were a bit free again- because people were finding out how you COULDN'T catch HIV/AIDS, or how to best prevent its transmission.

    I'm not sure what this decade of the 2000's is... but for me, now that I'm divorced again- it's definitely a more free sexual time for me. ;-)

    Not sure if anyone else sees it the way I do, but by society's circles, there seems to be waves. I also think each person might have waves of their own sexual revolutions happening too- depending on what life stage you might be in.

    ~TuxB

     

Post a Comment

<< Home